Criteria to Return an Item(s)
Non-Returnable Products Accepted for Refunds
We accept the following items that would not normally qualify for refunds under ordinary circumstances.
Incorrect product delivered
Product must be in its original packaging with all labels attached.
Should you return a non-returnable Product, we shall not be obliged to accept your return. We shall reject the return and make the same available for collection from our warehouse at your cost. Should the Product not be collected within 1 month from notice to collect, we will have no alternative but to destroy the Product for public health reasons.
*Special conditions apply in respect of returns of defective products
Log a return within 14 days of the order being delivered:
Once your return has been logged you will receive an email to arrange collection. Please ensure that the item(s) are packed in the packaging they were received in, or that they are easily identifiable with the inclusion of the order number associated with that item. Collection and return to our warehouse can take up to 4 working days for Main centres and 8 working days for Outlying/Regional areas from date of logging return. Once the returns have reached our warehouse, each of the items in your return will be inspected before the return is processed and the refund or store credit initiated.
Important Notes on Refunds
- Refunds will be made strictly to the metthod of payment that was used to purchase the item. This can take up to 7 working days to reflect depending on method of refund and banking institutions.
- You will receive a cash refund for the rand value of the Product you paid.
- Refunds do not apply to items purchased on sale or with a coupon.
- We will arrange collection of returns logged within the 14 day return period free of charge. Should you wish to return something after the 14 days please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns made after the 14 day period will be at your own expense.
- You cannot exchange a Sale Product, as we cannot guarantee that there will be sufficient stock.
- All products (including certain non-returnable items) can be returned if they are faulty, not fit for their intended purpose or do not match the sample or description.These products need to be returned in their original packaging with all labels attached. Please contact email@example.com should you receive a faulty product and they will assist you with the process.
- We require that promotional free gifts, received with purchases, are returned to us when the purchased item is returned. Please ensure that you log a return for the free gift to ensure that your returns are processed speedily.
- If a personal item or parcel meant for another retailer is returned to us in error, we will provide you with two options: You can arrange collection at your cost from our warehouse or we can discard the unwanted items on your behalf. Should you wish to arrange collection of the item, we will provide you with a reference, which you must ensure that your courier quotes upon collection. Should you not collect within 30 days of us contacting you, we will have no further option but to discard.